Experienced teachers who trained hundreds of successful IELTS test takers will evaluate your written letter, essay or report of task 1 and task 2 for both IELTS versions (Academic & General). We can help you understand what you've been doing wrong and what you need to change to get a higher score.
Using our service will enable you to know the areas where you lack exactly. You will also get explanation for your corrections and suggestion from our expert trainers to improve your writing skills, so that you will write your essay, report or letter very easily with no errors.
• Complete evaluation of your task 1 and task 2
• Indentifying the mistakes, you had no idea you were doing and suggestions to correct those mistakes.
• Appropriate guidance for your further improvements and valuable feedback.
("Get Your Writing Tasks Corrected -Learn How to Score Higher")
|Number of tasks||2 tasks
1 task 1+1 task 2
2 task 1 + 2 task 2
4 task 1+4 task 2
|Free Delivery Time||5 days||4 days||2 days|
|Validity||30 days||60 days||60 days|
|Essay Structure Feedback||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Post Correction assistance||No||Yes||Yes|
|Scoring Parameter Feedback||Yes||Yes||Yes|
• No refunds or cancellation if you fail to submit your task within 15 days.
• No reassessment for same essay, report or letter.
• No phone calls for support related to assessment or guidance
The IELTS measures the language proficiency of person who wants to study, work or migrate English speaking country. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user
Copyrights © 2019 Western Academy Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.