IELTS academic writing test is designed to assess various skills of candidate like grammar, level of content and range of vocabulary and many things. By attempting IELTS academic writing test and getting evaluated by expert trainers you will be able to recognize your mistakes and correct them to score higher band in IELTS.
In this section, candidates are required to write an answer in given answer sheet in their own word with proper explanation & arrangement of sentences.
|60 Minutes||2||Academic Training Writing|
There are two parts (Tasks).
• Analyze the questions carefully to make sure your response include all the points covered in the question.
• Use your own words, do not copy words from question itself.
• You must write your answer in full. Do not present your answer in note or bullet point format.
• Don’t write very long sentences. It will affect coherence and it will be hard to control the grammar.
• You have 40 minutes to write your task 2 essay. Give at least 5 minutes to yourself to plan your answer before start writing. You should include introductions, ideas to support your views and opinions.
• Take care to spell words correctly. Standard American, Australian and British spellings are accepted in IELTS.
The IELTS measures the language proficiency of person who wants to study, work or migrate English speaking country. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user
Copyrights © 2019 Western Academy Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.